[opennms-discuss] OpenNMS Filters
k***@accenture.com
2017-05-26 12:03:32 UTC
Hi Team,

I want to create filters based on UEI or some conditions. I tried to create the filters in the WebUI but there are limited options in the advanced search options.
Can anyone tell me how to create the filters whether in the Front UI or in the backend.

Thanks,
Nithyanandan K

________________________________

www.accenture.com
Marcel Fuhrmann
2017-05-27 07:17:20 UTC
Hey!

did you already read this?

https://wiki.opennms.org/wiki/Filters

https://wiki.opennms.org/wiki/Tutorial_Notifications#Hint:_UEI_Filter

Greetings
Post by k***@accenture.com
Hi Team,
I want to create filters based on UEI or some conditions. I tried to
create the filters in the WebUI but there are limited options in the
Can anyone tell me how to create the filters whether in the Front UI or in the backend.
Thanks,
Nithyanandan K
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.
Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture
and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including
content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of
information security and assessment of internal compliance with
Accenture policy.