[opennms-discuss] After OpenNMS Install
mcooper59
2017-06-03 11:30:37 UTC
Hello Everyone,

Somewhat new to openNMS, I do like it thus far just not sure where
to go from here, I did however find/discover an annoying thing in the
discovery process of only 2 hosts. The servers are both listed under HTTP /
Web Servers. Only oneis actually a Web server. How do I remove the one from
Web Servers Classification? Images are attached. Also one of them shows
under other servers. Am I able to assign a roll to this in only one location
in OpenNMS?

Thanks,
Michael