[opennms-discuss] send automatically .jrxml reports to an email address
Aligator
2017-05-05 09:35:35 UTC

i'm new in OpenNMS. I have written a jasper report in iReport. Now i want
that OpenNMS send this report every morning to an email address but i don't
know how. Could someone help me please

Thanks.

Seibold, Michael
2017-05-09 09:36:22 UTC
Try this:

go to
Reports -> Database Reports -> List Reports

Your report should be visible there, with the possible actions on the right. The rightmost action should be "Create a schedule for this report".

This should lead you through the process.

- Michael

Aligator
2017-05-09 14:29:55 UTC
I tried it.
On
Reports -> Database Reports -> Manage the batch report schedule
I can see the Schedule but i don't get an Email.

My Schedule looks like this after i create "Create a schedule for this
report":

Trigger Name Next fire time
Report Parameters
local_AvailabilityReport Wed May 10 16:15:00 CEST 2017 ReportID:
local_AvailabilityReport

Format: PDF

Persist:true

Do you have an idea why it didn't work?

Seibold, Michael
2017-05-18 05:48:46 UTC
do you receive emails (from notifications) from opennms at all?

-Michael