[opennms-discuss] Help Regd POST/DELETE APIs for OpenNMS
suraj muthreja
2017-06-07 15:22:23 UTC
Hi Team,

Any update here..
I am kind of stuck in the middle..

Appreciated any help here..

Thanks,
Suraj Muthreja.

On 06-Jun-2017 6:16 PM, "suraj muthreja" <***@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

I am doing some hands on over OpenNMS. Need some information regd APIs call
for POST/DELETE.
Where can I find the information that what parameters need to be send as
part of POST/DELETE requests?

My use case is add a new *Requisitions* and then add new *Node* under that
using API calls. I am able to add Nodes where I have *Requisitions* already
created in OpenNMS.

I need to use REST API calls only for this use case. I know the procedure
from UI but looking for some help on APIs.

Checked the link: https://wiki.opennms.org/wiki/Large_Requisitions . It
gives example for adding node under existing Requisitions..

Checked the link: https://wiki.opennms.org/wiki/ReST#POSTs_.28Adding_
Data.29_2 as well. It generally states that what calls are supported and
what will be URL..
I am looking for the detailed information around all the POST/DELETE calls
for APIs which are supported for OpenNMS. e.g. what values/parameters etc.
are to be included for these calls.

Is there any Swagger documentation which I can refer?

Thanks for your support.

Thanks,
Suraj Muthreja.