[opennms-discuss] collectd
Robert Yeager
2017-05-25 14:02:22 UTC
I am running Horizon 16.0.0. I have several collection groups configured.
I am getting MIB2 graph/data; however, net-snmp (disk, memory, etc..)
graph/data.

I have successfully completed an snmp-request from the OpenNMS server for
OID .1.3.6.1.4.1 and received return values.

I created a SNMP Collection Group and included Net-SNMP DataCollection
Group. The netsnmp.xml data collection group file contains MIBS for
collecting the data.

I reviewed the Troubleshooting, configuration, and other guides in OpeNMS
wiki. After reviewing them, it appears the configuration is correct;
however, I am still not getting net-snmp data.

Any advice would be appreciated.
--
Thank you,
Robert Yeager